Hi lift
Shovel
Hi lift- lift mate

Last edited:

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
Updates

Update

I havnt updated in awhile been real busy with school and work sop here it goes. Since last time I have added more recovery equipment, front bumper lights rear aux lights and awning and rtt combo so enjoy!

fgh.jpg
new lights! 100w possible upgrade to HID

333.jpg
Tent Cot turned into a RTT awning I built based of a member on Expo

hhh5.jpg
Sway bar disco its amazing how the preformace increased offroad even with stock suspension

Last edited:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I say start with adding some new front and rear bumpers. You will be surprised how that plastic shatters :Wow1:when you start to really hit the trails...:ylsmoke:

scrubber3

Not really here
Yeah, if you had a ladder frame under there to do a body lift I'd say to lift it first. Since you don't, I don't really think it will matter though. Are you making this more for show or go?

acasper708

Observer
I was at the local mall be me one day and drove past a local club meet n greet. They were a bunch of trailblazers. They all had 2-3 inch lifts and a few Custom bumpers. They looked good.

colodak

Adventurer
search out Trailblazer on here, there are a couple of very nicely modded Trailblazers to give you inspiration

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
Yeah, if you had a ladder frame under there to do a body lift I'd say to lift it first. Since you don't, I don't really think it will matter though. Are you making this more for show or go?

I do have a ladder frame, I am btw building it for go just dont have that big of a budget to dedicated to the build the plan is 33"s 3 inch block up front 2 inch block and z71 tahoe springs in the rear then bilstein HDs all around wich i think is plenty for overlanding possible 3 inch body lift and 35"s after some armor. There are several trailblazers with up to 6 inch lifts and 35"s with stock axels and at least 3 sas conversions one on 44"s so there out there lol

HARDTRAILZ

Certified

Fully boxed ladder frame. Body lifts work quite well with these due to their super low COG factory. 1st SUV without a rollover protection warning I believe, but that also gave the crappy front diff thru the oil pan design.

Right now im working on the lift for it then armor.

ARMOR then lift.

small update
started ordering suspension parts today for the lift in the nearish future

What ya got on the way?

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
Fully boxed ladder frame. Body lifts work quite well with these due to their super low COG factory. 1st SUV without a rollover protection warning I believe, but that also gave the crappy front diff thru the oil pan design.

ARMOR then lift.

What ya got on the way?

I am hoping to have one of mikes oil pan skids soon enough for armor
but right now i have z71 springs on the way and soon front and rear shocks. btw do you know of any way to see what springs i currently have in the front the tags are gone, possible through the vin or a code in the glovebox.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles