Trailer SOLD, RTT still available....2013 Moby 1 XTR teardrop $27,500 OBO

Ralphdude

Highest trim level offered. 5" Lift W / Torsion beam suspension. Electric brakes. Sleeps 4 - 7. Rare Hannibal canvas RTT and amazing canvas awning. Dual deep cycle batteries w/solar, shore, and generator capabilities. Honda generator at asking price. Full size spare and double jerry can holder.

Creature comforts: Outside heated shower. 36 Gallon freshwater tank. Full kitchen (Engel 60L Combination freezer/frig, stainless sink and Partner brand stove, etc.) Audio inside and out, forced cabin heat and new interior foam mattress.

Fully serviced overland / expedition ready rig. Title in hand. Permanent Registration. Located in Orange, California

Moby1rs.jpeg
Moby1 Interiorrs.jpeg

Last edited:

Pathfinder7

I’m interested. Any more pictures? How is the frame, any signs of warping or tire alignment issues?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ralphdude

Pathfinder7, I am unaware of any warpage issues. I assume by warpage, you are referring to structural? The suspension is factory original and aligns as intended by the manufacturer. Additionally, the unit has been well sorted prior to it's intended expedition use and then again professionally serviced prior to putting up for sale. I don't have a large number of images at this point. Of course, I can pull her out of storage and take images per your request. Thank you, Ralph

sourdoughben

I would not wantthe tent. How much would that lower the price. Wht is the weight without tent ? I am limited to 2,500 lbs.

Ralphdude

Sourdoughben, the unit was just sold. The RTT remains available, but not the trailer. Thanks for your interest. Best, Ralph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior