Trailer Options for 37” Tires?

jerstw

Adventurer
I searched and didn’t find exactly what I was looking for so posting as new topic. Are there any expo trailer builders which allow you or give the option to fit a 37” tire? I would really like to run matching wheels and tires and seem to be coming up empty other than building an M1101/2.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tkhawk

Adventurer
Smittybilt scout trailer is supposed to fit 37s with the fenders in their factory location, could easily move them up if needed. There's a lot of clearance around my 35s.

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
I'm pretty sure my Adventure Trailers Chaser would take 37s. Still running stock JK tires on it though, so can't be sure.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Prior to the 1101/2, the older M101A3s came fitted with 37x12.50s for commonality with Humvees. Not 'light' though at ~1540lbs empty IIRC...

wADVr

Adventurer
Would think Xventure trailers are capable of 37s. I assume you're looking at a new custom trailer and not repurposing something like a military trailer? My M101a3 came with 37s but as mentioned a bit heavy ( and overkill durable) but maybe a M101a2 with a a3 leaf pack or lower bumpstops.

jerstw

Adventurer
Thanks all for the responses.

At this stage have have not ruled out any options. I have seen some great M1101/2 builds that would be close to what I want. I am digging the Moby XTR 60" and they confirmed this week they can fit "up to a 37" tire" on their trailer so that, while on the max end of the $$$ spectrum, would be pretty sweet. Going to dig some more on the Gov Surplus auctions sites and see if anything decent comes up over the next few months....got time before I can get out camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles