Trailer go BOOM BOOM

UHAULER

Explorer
Yeah, we can laugh about it now, but it was scary as ******t when it was happening. We gambled and rolled the dice with no insurance on the trailer and no full coverage on the truck. When I get bummed out, I have to be thankful that we are alive, not badly burned, our house is ok, and I can fix the truck. With everything going on in the world with the virus and other things, I feel lucky to be where we are at in life.
This gives me a reason to think about a flatbed for the truck ?

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
.........or he set the gas leak.

Lol. Like the old guy on the fordtruckforum that ''parked under a tree during a thunder storm to protect the truck from hail.'' Truck and tree were hit by lightning and burnt to a crisp.

billiebob

This gives me a reason to think about a flatbed for the truck ?
I toy with a solar fridge vs propane. This is why I like to cook with white gas. I get complacent. I think a propane fridge, no charging, no battery, I get a furnace and hot water, a care free propane stove for free ??? So simple. Then this, flatbed vs trailer, those choices have zero to do with where the energy comes from. Me, given what happened I say at least the truck survived and you can drive back to civilization.......... OK I just convinced myself. I'll stick with solar and white gas.

IMG_1406.jpg

DCH109

Adventurer
WOW! Something you just do not think about. I had one of those 3 way furnaces before and I was seriously thinking about putting one in my new camper, after seeing this I am totally changing that.
Glad everyone is Ok and while the truck is damaged and the trailer is gone, you are not. Things can be replaced.

Lovetheworld

This is why I distrust propane appliances. It is not like electrical devices cant burn, but they at least do not build up gas.

Fortunately nobody got hurt, and you did not lose everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles