Trail Marker Trailers

gdlals

What's your total weight? Looks like it would be a handfull for a JK.

It's around 2250# loaded. I have the heaviest springs (for JKU) on the JK so it does tow it no problems. I live in the mountains in California and it pulls the trailer up and down with little effort. I would say the most important issue is to get the loaded weight right on the trailer. Almost 100% of my gear sits over the axle of the trailer. From the door forward is just empty space.

bshinn

With a 325lb tongue wt, I would have thought it would weigh more. It's about the same as my Crux, i know my JKU doesn't want anything heavier behind it. Nice looking setup!

gdlals

gdlals, who is your custom toy-hauler builder in California?

I used Solares Trailers in Hemet https://www.solarestrailerssite.com/

With a 325lb tongue wt, I would have thought it would weigh more. It's about the same as my Crux, i know my JKU doesn't want anything heavier behind it. Nice looking setup!

Thanks! Yeah, it's a little tongue heavy, in retrospect I should have moved the spare to the rear of the trailer, but I've been able to manage with it like this.

waveone

Overland Explorer is anothe Canadian manufacturer on honeycomb wood free campers. View attachment 508555

Overland explorer

Mission overland is also a Canadian maker of wood free campers.
MissionView attachment 508556View attachment 508557

What a great looking trailer!

1. I would like to ask what make/model is it?

2. Would you mind if I copied it?

I've been looking for an Off Road Camper Trailer for some time now and the selections are expensive and limited here n the US.
Even if I had the money to spend on the Bruder EXP6, $100,000 seems to be an over the top expense unless I used it more than a couple times a year, at least in this stage of my life

Excellent looking build indeed. The challenge may be to find a trailer builder here in Texas to replicate that sort of thing.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

So far, I haven't run across anything with the features you mention other than the Trailmarker. I really like the lift bed option that would allow one to walk below or carry toys with bed in raised position. Usually only find those in larger toy haulers. I believe VRV used to make a smaller one but, I think they may have stopped production, at least for a while. I spoke with someone there early this year and he suggested they were exploring some new concepts. Definately seems to be a nitch that needs filling.
[/QUOTE

I just ordered a Trail Marker Up and Out House-
Wet bath, on board gray and fresh tanks, timbren HD 3500, frig, small two burner and sink inside,
I have been looking for a stand up off road trailer for a year now, Rock n roll hitch, bushwaker fenders (rhino coat ) w/ large tongue box , stick wood walls, 360 awning, rack, reinforced roof, Maxx Fan, ladder, 360 awning, platform dinette for bottom bed, outside door entry to dinette storage box, two Battle Born batteries and 230 watt zamp and extra rotopax for more freshwater. Nothing compares to my trail marker for the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94