Trade m416 for a m101 a2 in CA.

Vova

Looking for a little bigger trailer so considering trading my m416 for a m101 a2.
I'm located in CA.

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
I am thinking of selling my M116 (basically a generator trailer based on the M103 trailer frame) and would be interested if you want. It has the metal stakes but is a flatbed at this point. I rewired it with 7 wire and converted all the lights to LED (with backup lights as well. All of the reflectors are now led lights) and converted the lunette to a 2 in receiver tube to use a max coupler or lock and roll. I have cleaned it up and the parking brakes work well, but it has just been sitting. If your interested and want photos send me a PM. I live in Sac area and could deliver. This is basically the same wheel base as the JK.

jringeno

Looking for a little bigger trailer so considering trading my m416 for a m101 a2.
I'm located in CA.

I have a M101A2 for sale that i would consider trading you for your M416. Do you have pics of the trailer? I just posted mine for sale in this forum, so if you want to check it out there, you can. thanks!

m.reed.1

Wildebeest_Overland
I am thinking of selling my M116 (basically a generator trailer based on the M103 trailer frame) and would be interested if you want. It has the metal stakes but is a flatbed at this point. I rewired it with 7 wire and converted all the lights to LED (with backup lights as well. All of the reflectors are now led lights) and converted the lunette to a 2 in receiver tube to use a max coupler or lock and roll. I have cleaned it up and the parking brakes work well, but it has just been sitting. If your interested and want photos send me a PM. I live in Sac area and could deliver. This is basically the same wheel base as the JK.

PM sent if your M116 is still available, I'd like to come by and check it out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles