Trade: Landcruiser HZJ75 for 4x4 (RV) living set up

60toyetero

Adventurer
I'd actually negotiate a trade due to my longtime serious lust/interest in a 70 series. This one is an excellent example of one I'd build or buy. But, RHD simply doesn't appeal to me. I'm actually surprised this hasn't been "traded" for......amazing build.

Totally. We all have our things that we just can't live with. To me is RUST, or something that looks extremely good bc it has a recent paint job to cover the RUST. I'll take the steering wheel in the back! haha I been around cruisers for a while and sounds like you have too, probably around I8mud as well so maybe one day you will get your LHD just know most SA rigs have been abused. Interested to know.. have you had much driving around in a RHD? Most the time a comment is made like this from my experience is from someone that has never own or driven a RHD much. I personally have never been in a position that I was like ah man I wish I was on the other side.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Interested to know.. have you had much driving around in a RHD? Most the time a comment is made like this from my experience is from someone that has never own or driven a RHD much. I personally have never been in a position that I was like ah man I wish I was on the other side.

Fair enough. First gen brit in the US, my entire extended family is still on the island. Visited many times, never owned a RHD car but have driven enough to scare my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Nothing wrong with a RHD, just different. GLWS.

Chad7757

I have been looking for a troopy. Would you be interested in a tundra?

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.39.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.43.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.48.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.43.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.45.51 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94