Trade: Landcruiser HZJ75 for 4x4 (RV) living set up

zip

I prefer social distancing.
The price is in the OPs first post the price is "something bigger he can live out of full time" I don't think forum rules specify that all sales must be through USD....

Maybe you are correct.

If someone offered seller $500k, than seller may accept, if $5K, highly unlikely.
So the price would be between 5-500.
Probably easier to sell if ad stated looking for a trade in between a specific price range.

It’s all good.

justbecause

perpetually lost
Maybe you are correct.

If someone offered seller $500k, than seller may accept, if $5K, highly unlikely.
So the price would be between 5-500.
Probably easier to sell if ad stated looking for a trade in between a specific price range.

It’s all good.

Based off OPs original post I would expect he is in the full size van market, those seem to be going for 50-200k currently

Still a huge range, but it covers lots of makes/models years options quality etc.

Hey guys sorry I haven't responded to many of you that DM asking me about price. Right now I have no price in mind, and that is why I have not answered these DMs. I understand that some of you guys are curious about what I would ask for the troopy but in todays market I am just not sure.

I agree with OP the market is crazy right now and it seems like sellers hold all the cards.

60toyetero

Adventurer
So cool...Been looking for a 70 series......very interested on a Tiger trade but can't get over the steering wheel on the wrong side. GLWSView attachment 655265

That is a really cool rig! def something more liveable that the troopy. Something like this with a cummins or a 7.3L powerstroke and a manual would be dreamy! To be honest I have zero complaints about it being a RHD, if anything is a really cool conversation starter for people who have no idea what it is. It also makes parallel parking easy as heck!

60toyetero

Adventurer
The price is in the OPs first post the price is "something bigger he can live out of full time" I don't think forum rules specify that all sales must be through USD....

That is actually a really good argument there. I really don't know why some people are getting so worked up about it? "Is in the rules" relax is a forum, I'm not doing something crazy here just seeing if there is someone out there with a camper/RV set up who wants a troopy and a trade would workout good.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Based off OPs original post I would expect he is in the full size van market, those seem to be going for 50-200k currently

Still a huge range, but it covers lots of makes/models years options quality etc.

I agree with OP the market is crazy right now and it seems like sellers hold all the cards.

You understand the concept so easily. Offering me a trade for an 8K beat up motorhome is just silly. Yes, sellers are holding all the cards right now and the biggest thing is my plans are to start my travels here soon so If I offer my rig for sale, I won't have anything to travel in.

zip

That is actually a really good argument there. I really don't know why some people are getting so worked up about it? "Is in the rules" relax is a forum, I'm not doing something crazy here just seeing if there is someone out there with a camper/RV set up who wants a troopy and a trade would workout good.

I don't feel that people are getting worked up.
It just seems like an inefficient use of time for all since no price range is given.
Very nice vehicle though.

zip

"Offering me a trade for an 8K beat up motorhome is just silly."

"Seems like a silly thread.
Can't get a straight answer from the op. "

60toyetero

Adventurer
I don't feel that people are getting worked up.
It just seems like an inefficient use of time for all since no price range is given.
Very nice vehicle though.

I think the inefficient use of time is making unproductive comments. Are you actually interested in my troopy or are you just wondering how much I would ask for it just so you can know? I have had a had a couple of trade offers in DMs so is not actually inefficient for me or the people who have messaged me. I didn't get very specific in what I'm looking for bc I might say I want "this" and somebody has "that" and not even reach to me about it, but I would have loved to trade for "that".

And Thanks. The troopy is sick, I wish the liveable space was larger as I want to be more full time, aside from that awesome adventure platform in many ways

60toyetero

Adventurer
"Offering me a trade for an 8K beat up motorhome is just silly."

"Seems like a silly thread.
Can't get a straight answer from the op. "

straight answer to what question is he referring to? I don't have a DM with questions regarding his trade offer nor do I see specific questions about it? people who have made trade offers have gotten straight answers back.

zip

I think the inefficient use of time is making unproductive comments. Are you actually interested in my troopy or are you just wondering how much I would ask for it just so you can know? I have had a had a couple of trade offers in DMs so is not actually inefficient for me or the people who have messaged me. I didn't get very specific in what I'm looking for bc I might say I want "this" and somebody has "that" and not even reach to me about it, but I would have loved to trade for "that".

And Thanks. The troopy is sick, I wish the liveable space was larger as I want to be more full time, aside from that awesome adventure platform in many ways

OK. I will stop commenting then. GLWT

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
LOL...that is kinda where I was going with this too!

I'd actually negotiate a trade due to my longtime serious lust/interest in a 70 series. This one is an excellent example of one I'd build or buy. But, RHD simply doesn't appeal to me. I'm actually surprised this hasn't been "traded" for......amazing build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94