Trade: Landcruiser HZJ75 for 4x4 (RV) living set up

60toyetero

Adventurer
I have a 92 Troopy and I'm looking to see if anyone would be interesting in trading. This is the perfect rig for weekends, DD, go on a month road trip, but I'm looking for something that I can live more permanent out of. It must be 4x4 and self contained. I am working part time and want to be on the road more permanently. If you are interested in more details let me know what you have and lets chat. Located in GA, USA, USA titled.

92 RHD Troopy, Diesel, 5speed

Cheers

22637300-D2A5-415E-9C6E-457343D0140E_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 92 Troopy and I'm looking to see if anyone would be interesting in trading. This is the perfect rig for weekends, DD, go on a month road trip, but I'm looking for something that I can live more permanent out of. It must be 4x4 and self sustained. I am working part time and want to be on the road more permanently. If you are interested in more details let me know what you have and lets chat. Located in GA, USA, USA titled.

92 RHD Troopy, Diesel, 5speed

Cheers

View attachment 653009

Where is your truck located? It looks great!

sn_85

Observer
Also sent PM with no response. Would be interested if willing to sell outright with build details and price.

sn_85

Observer
Says trade. Why is that so hard to understand? It's the first word in the title.

So people aren't allowed to ask or make offers? I think everyone understands he's asking for a trade but as the person above said, everything and everyone has a price and we're curious to know if the seller is open to an outright sale. Plus sometimes it's easier to sell something first and then search for what you want rather than waiting for the perfect trade to come along.

86scotty

Cynic
I couldn't agree more, but when trade is the first word in the title and there's no mention of price then he's probably keen to sit awhile and see what people offer in trade. He stated his case for this. I guess if people keep asking for a price maybe he'll throw one out.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Hey guys sorry I haven't responded to many of you that DM asking me about price. Right now I have no price in mind, and that is why I have not answered these DMs. I understand that some of you guys are curious about what I would ask for the troopy but in todays market I am just not sure.

blacklbzbeauty

That Troopy is a sexy beast. In todays crazy market you can ask whatever you want and someone may step up and pay the big money for it.
Trade is an interesting strategy. Hope it works out for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior