Toyota Year End Closeout Prices.......

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date
S

Scenic WonderRunner

How about a thread to post up closeout/special pricing on Toyota's in your local market.

Last night after dinner.....just for fun.....I walked around my local Toyota Dealers lot.

They are burning 2006 Tundra's for $7,000 OFF MSRP.....!

Sequoia's were $8,500 OFF MSRP.

No special prices listed on the FJ's or Tacoma's .....but sounds like they want to deal!

I sat in a 4 Door Tundra in "Phantom Gray Pearl" with leather "bucket seats" .....and fell in LUV instantly!...:friday:

$7,000 off kinda got me hyperventilating!....:drool:

(So.......Could I buy a Tundra at $7,000 off. Drive it until the new diesels come out. Then sell it for almost what I paid in a couple years? .....Am I dreaming? I would rather have a diesel, but this seems like a great deal for now.)

I have NEVER seen this kind of discounting in plain sight at any Toyota Stealership! Huge Orange Tags!

Last edited by a moderator:

Life_in_4Lo

Explorer
Yeah, I wish I was in the market b/c it's a great time to buy. The all-new models are coming in so the prices are great. Then again, maybe they will be even better next month...?

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Scenic WonderRunner said:
(So.......Could I buy a Tundra at $7,000 off. Drive it until the new diesels come out. Then sell it for almost what I paid in a couple years? .....Am I dreaming? I would rather have a diesel, but this seems like a great deal for now.).

If I've learned anything about Toyotas it is that they hold their value very well. I suspect when the diesels come out they will be sold at MSRP or higher, just like the FJ's. I doubt you will take more than about a $5,000 hit on it.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Scenic WonderRunner said:
How about a thread to post up closeout/special pricing on Toyota's in your local market.

Last night after dinner.....just for fun.....I walked around my local Toyota Dealers lot.

They are burning 2006 Tundra's for $7,000 OFF MSRP.....!

Sequoia's were $8,500 OFF MSRP.

No special prices listed on the FJ's or Tacoma's .....but sounds like they want to deal!

I sat in a 4 Door Tundra in "Phantom Gray Pearl" with leather "bucket seats" .....and fell in LUV instantly!...:friday:

$7,000 off kinda got me hyperventilating!....:drool:

(So.......Could I buy a Tundra at $7,000 off. Drive it until the new diesels come out. Then sell it for almost what I paid in a couple years? .....Am I dreaming? I would rather have a diesel, but this seems like a great deal for now.)

I have NEVER seen this kind of discounting in plain sight at any Toyota Stealership! Huge Orange Tags!

That is a very good deal specially since you like the tundra so much, I would just buy it.
You could use it for a while and then trade up!:exclaim: :beer:

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
The Tundras are nice, I had the pleasure of driving my brothers for a few months.

Those 4doors are HUGE though. HUGE:yikes:

I'm not surprised at the deep discounts since the new model is due soon and the mark-up on trucks is so big.

I say wait...

Or give me a ride:088:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Yes.........!

But then there is the more sporty version!!!!!!:friday:

Daystartundra.jpg

Brian894x4

Explorer
Sounds like the gas prices are finally affecting sales of the V-8 Toyotas. Maybe that will motivate them to bring the diesel here even sooner.

Ga Yota 4x4

I'd hold out for the diesel if you can. (Fingers crossed.)

I've got a 03 F-250 and 05 Diesel bug (41-46 mpg) and can only rave about them.

The day they put the diesel in either the Yota or Wrangler is when I'll be standing in line for the door to open. :drool:

I think longevity is the main reason they haven't done it yet. Future car sales would drop in you didn't need to buy a new vehicle every 4-5 years.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz