Toyota Tacoma custom aluminum flat bed (laser cut)

You think I could slap this on my first gen taco?

Anything's possible with enough work. Honestly you would have to measure your bed mounts and see how far off they are from the 2nd gen frame mounts. You could fab new mounts to the floor of the bed if you were too far off. So in other words what does "slap this on" mean to you?

Your telling me. I haven’t posted it locally yet (Craigslist, Facebook ect) but if no one takes it I’ll likely take it to the scrap yard. Aluminum prices are up theses days. just a sad way to see it go

Still have it. Just to clarify to future potential interested people. The reason for me selling this so cheaply is I do not have the time to finish this. I am selling it as is. If your not able to pick this up as is then we will not be able to make a deal. Way to many people contacting me asking if I could just finish it before they come get it. That’s simply not going to happen sorry

cools20

I would pick this up in a heart beat if you were in Southern California... would finish it to fit my 6 foot bed. What do you think shipping would cost? hah

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I would pick this up in a heart beat if you were in Southern California... would finish it to fit my 6 foot bed. What do you think shipping would cost? hah
Not to clog up the thread, but just to give you something to think about if you're replacing a 6' bed, since I was chin scratching over it, too (I have an Access Cab).

It'll come up a little short in front I suspect.

40B853FF-32B9-4F91-9283-6B032CDDCF28.jpeg

There's more bed in front of the rear axle on a 6' bed than than the 5'. It might be possible to trim the skirts to make it work, though.

Norweld_UteTray_wRacks_f2cbd437-4b75-45bb-938a-15d1a7118f0a_grande.jpg

20130731_192651.jpg

shade

Still have it. Just to clarify to future potential interested people. The reason for me selling this so cheaply is I do not have the time to finish this. I am selling it as is. If your not able to pick this up as is then we will not be able to make a deal. Way to many people contacting me asking if I could just finish it before they come get it. That’s simply not going to happen sorry
Understandable.

Great deal for someone close enough to pick it up.

Update your OP to reflect the new price, and you may get it gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94