Toyota now

805gregg

Adventurer
Are any of you Toy, guys at all concerned that Toyota, is heading toward disaster, and the value of your Toyota with it? My son tried to sell his 2003 Corrella S, and no takers. His car is fine and has caused him no problems, except lack of excitement.

Wonderland

Explorer
Are any of you Toy, guys at all concerned that Toyota, is heading toward disaster, and the value of your Toyota with it? My son tried to sell his 2003 Corrella S, and no takers. His car is fine and has caused him no problems, except lack of excitement.

Well it is a Corrolla after all, they aren't too exciting...:elkgrin: I never really cared for Toyota cars to begin with.

Not too worried it will be just a bump in the road, at least they don't don't burst into flames when hit from behind!

Toyota may loose me as a customer though, since I don't like the direction they are going with their models. Where is our diesel HiLux and 70 Series!?

I have been looking at a F150 and a Silverado and my wife is diggin' on the Ford Edge. For some reason I have feeling the urge to support an American car company. Then again I have been looking at first generation Tundra's to replace my Tacoma, so who knows.

Last edited:

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
No problems with the 5 Toyota's I've owned and have always enjoyed a hi re-sale value and extreme reliability.
If I needed a car or truck right now I would not hesitate to buy another.

Last edited:

rdgt4r

This whole issue is BLOWN out of the water. I wont consider anything but a toyota, they have my full support too. The problem is nowadays is that people jump on the bandwagon and extort as much as they can, just like with Toyota right now.

rdgt4r

True but I believe the media is making it more than what it is, compared to other American company's difficulties that have been brought up in the past. If its an error on Toyota's side they are doing a dang good job of publicizing it. IMO. It is serious but what can they do other than fix the mistake, which they are doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles