Toyota 4x4 Camper and Aluminum Fishing Boat combo - $8000--Craigslist--no affiliation

Fishenough

Creeper
Umm, is that not a good deal for this combo in Calafornia? It sure would be north of the border; if that listing was from BC, Canada it would be gone within the first hour of posting.
:26_7_2:

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Fishenough said:
Umm, is that not a good deal for this combo in Calafornia? It sure would be north of the border; if that listing was from BC, Canada it would be gone within the first hour of posting.
:26_7_2:

I'm not in CA, but that seems like a screaming deal to me. You could just about get $8K for the truck, OR the boat, OR the flippac. Combined? Well I just wish I had some fun coupons to send that way.

ginericLC

Adventurer
To me the hot item is the topper. The pickup is about a 3500 pickup in Idaho unless it was extremely low mileage. It is an 88 or older. Boats, well we hav e those too. But finding a topper with a flip up lid like that is near impossible. That would be an awesome combo for a couple. Unfortunately, I have 1 little guy and another on the way. Combine that with one of the Space Cab pickups of that vintage and I'd be all over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles