Toy Hauler Teardrop Trailer

2X4TACOMA

Anyone know anything about these? Its a Little Guy Sport 6-Wide. I'm thinking of getting rid of my RTT set up and going this route. Good or Bad? I'm told they stopped making them in 2013 I guess. Anyone know where to find one? The RTT set up now on my trailer lets me haul my quad if I needed to. I don't always haul my quad but I could with this and also have enough room for gear up front. There is no tent which is the best part.... In my opinion the idea of the RTT is awesome and I still like it but the RTT isn't all what its hyped up to be. Just starting to look for other options.

Thank you.

175568.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Sorry, not personally familiar with the little guy, but I'd leave my name and number in a note affixed to the hitch so the owner would find it. When I do such things I don't ask if they would sell, they won't call if they aren't interested in selling, just say you'd like to talk to them about their rig that you're impressed with or some such. Most people like talking about their stuff, odds of a call are higher, then ask if they would sell.

From reading the forums I think the owners like the little guy, never read anything bad about them and they seem to be rather popular. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94