Expedition Leader
Here is some fun from...

pJZ1NdT.jpg

LBr1ytB.jpg

XirzbJW.jpg

VauL342.mp4

JOXB2qW.jpg

RB5DwiR.mp4

from Distortion festival in Copenhagen... ?

Last edited:

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
There you go !

Officially a Trans Atlantic Party Visitor....

Well done - carpenters are in great demand...
.... and you need some great skills, too..

Keep them coming, please..

ITTOG

Yes Mr It I do spend a lot of time in the area and my name reflects that. Most of the year I am working in europe as a carpenter to save money for my summer adventures in B.C. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a cold one some time. Cheers, Chilli...?

I will be there the week of June 17 but not sure if I will have time to meet. Will have to play it by ear if you willbe in the area?

This leads to the question of WHY?? It’s a looong way from Huston!

The company I work for has a plant there. I am an applications development manager and I am going up there to see how they are doing with some new software we developed for them. This will be my first trip to that part of Canada some I am excited to go but unfortunately won't have any time to do anything other than the evenings. Hopefully I will be back in a month or two and I will schedule a few extra days up there. I couldn't do it this time because the week after I will be in Toronto. Too much travel all at once.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I figured it must be work related. Abbotsford is fairly close to some nice country, and if you are free at the end of the regular work day (5:00) you should be able to see a few things before dark which is around 10:00 at this time of year.

ITTOG

I figured it must be work related. Abbotsford is fairly close to some nice country, and if you are free at the end of the regular work day (5:00) you should be able to see a few things before dark which is around 10:00 at this time of year.
Yes I will be finishing each day around 5. Anyting in particular I wouldn't want to miss? I haven't done any research yet but would like to make it to Vancouver island.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I will be there the week of June 17 but not sure if I will have time to meet. Will have to play it by ear if you willbe in the area?

The company I work for has a plant there. I am an applications development manager and I am going up there to see how they are doing with some new software we developed for them. This will be my first trip to that part of Canada some I am excited to go but unfortunately won't have any time to do anything other than the evenings. Hopefully I will be back in a month or two and I will schedule a few extra days up there. I couldn't do it this time because the week after I will be in Toronto. Too much travel all at once.

Yes I am coming to Canada in that time frame. Maybe a week later. Let me know if you want to go for a cold one. Cheers, Chilli...?

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
Obviously good friends.

And we all need good friends - esp. the one who know how to handle a BBQ ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste