chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Weird how you can go from this....

E8byRDq.jpg

to this....

camzssa.jpg

in no time in B.C. ?

ITTOG

So I was scheduling a trip to Abbotsford, BC and noticed an area nearby with the same name as your user name. So I have to ask, are these events you post pictures of from that area and/or is your user name related to the area? Just curious.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Chilli is indeed from the Wack, but lives in Europe most of the year. Most of the pics you are seeing are interior BC. The Okanagon and Kootenay areas mostly.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
So I was scheduling a trip to Abbotsford, BC and noticed an area nearby with the same name as your user name. So I have to ask, are these events you post pictures of from that area and/or is your user name related to the area? Just curious.

Yes Mr It I do spend a lot of time in the area and my name reflects that. Most of the year I am working in europe as a carpenter to save money for my summer adventures in B.C. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a cold one some time. Cheers, Chilli...?

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Chilli is indeed from the Wack, but lives in Europe most of the year. Most of the pics you are seeing are interior BC. The Okanagon and Kootenay areas mostly.

Mr Redthies know all about me.... Are you going to be around this summer? PM me your phone number and I will give you a call. Cheers, Chilli..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra