Tour de Canada part deux

Chilli Wak

I am happy that everyone liked the thread. I could not post anything even when logged in with my original account so I had to make a new one. Always nice to be monitored. At least I did not have to flee to a foreign embassy because of said monitoring. Good luck with your threads here everyone.... :)

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
Looking forward seeing you writing and putting up pics.

I do understand that it will be challenging....;)

You do brighten our days !!!!

Bon Courage !

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I am happy that everyone liked the thread. I could not post anything even when logged in with my original account so I had to make a new one. Always nice to be monitored. At least I did not have to flee to a foreign embassy because of said monitoring. Good luck with your threads here everyone.... :)

Man, I always really enjoyed your contributions…they helped add a bit of levity here. So pls know you’re welcome to share pics with me (via dm’s here)* from those colorful, crazy festivals you’ve enjoyed attending in the past!

*[assuming such private activity is ok with our web gendarmes…geezo, pics of gals in bikinis violate GG’s ‘policies’ but it’s more than ok for the pop ups ads on Expo to promote questionable behavior like online gambling! Guess it’s ok if da Big Man gets a cut of the $$$. ROTF,LMAS!]

Last edited:

ITTOG

Man, I always really enjoyed your contributions…they helped add a bit of levity here. So pls know you’re welcome to share pics with me (via dm’s here)* from those colorful, crazy festivals you’ve enjoyed attending in the past!

*[assuming such private activity is ok with our web gendarmes]
He needs a mailing list given he can include a lot of people at once. Or start his own web page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste