Tote Gote: whos got one?

Who has a tote gote. I got one as a basket case and I'm putting it back together so I can haul it on the back of my Van so I can tool around the campsite or in worse case situation where I break down go for help.

I just need to get a Throttle and a break cable and hook up the belts oh and a new rear tire since this one is rotted. I found the seat at a swap meat and stuck it on for extra comfort:)

DCP_0007-1-2-1.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Had a couple when I was younger, fun little machines. Tote Gote was a local Utah company and thus it seems they still pop up from time to time. There is a neat story about a Boy Scout troop crossing the San Rafael Swell on Tote Gote's pre I-70 :cool:

barlowrs

Explorer
Had one when I was in high school, a friend and I re-built it from a scrapyard. It actually caught on fire one day though and burnt my friends leg...hahaha...was a FUN thing though!

FJR Colorado

Explorer
Don't have a Tote & Gote but I do have a Buffalo Trailsport... it can conquer some amazing terrain... I love mini bikes

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
There's one for sale at a shop here in Escondido, guy wants $200 for it...but I've got too many projects now.

RusherRacing

Adventurer
When I was growing up my Dad got a Rupp MiniBike think it was from the 50's and completely restored it for me. It was a blast!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior