Total Composites Slide In Camper Kits

gsea

I would love to hear more about your personal experiences and mods with this camper, as well as why you chose this over other options! I am seriously considering one of these!
I'd say he probably chose this because he is the one who created and builds them :)

byebyerich

The Wait is over!

The day has finally arrived to announce our newest camper design. SLIDE IN CAMPER KITS!

October 2020: Starting with the Jeep Gladiator.

How does it work?
In a couple weeks, you will see kits for several different trucks available for pre order on our website. You simply make the purchase on-line!

We will start shipping the first kits in the beginning of December 2020. Flat packed to your door.

Hi, will you ever do a kit or kits for the other mid size trucks that are not keep glsdiator or Toyota Tacoma thst have a higher bed rails, like the new Ranger, Colorado and frontier ?

thanks, because I would buy one !

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
So… I guess a specific draw for the Ranger is needed ! I’m in ! Still waiting ?

The engineering is done for the ranger… Feel free to reach out to one of our partners for pricing And timelines. Haven’t had the chance to cross check with the other trucks for fitment.

Victorian

Ha ha, made me look ? Magnetic North Pole will be a great adventure!

No kidding! The ultimate test. Those explorers usually sleep in tents. I bet they are excited to have a house with them this time :)
After that initial test run to the North Pole, they will also visit the South Pole.

byebyerich

The engineering is done for the ranger… Feel free to reach out to one of our partners for pricing And timelines.

Exciting ! Planets are aligned. Reaching Pronghorn and Nordvan right away. Since there’s no drawing yet to see I’m just curious to know length wise if it’s a 5, 6 or 7 footer.

Thank you sir !

Victorian

Exciting ! Planets are aligned. Reaching Pronghorn and Nordvan right away. Since there’s no drawing yet to see I’m just curious to know length wise if it’s a 5, 6 or 7 footer.

Thank you sir !

The drawings are more ready to be shared yet. We have a 5’ and a 6’ version. Although the 5’ is extremely small but let’s you close the tailgate. The 6’ I think is the best compromise for that truck.

Victorian

will you or any of your vendors be attending any of the expos this year I’d love to be able to see one of these in person
\
Expo west didn't have any vendor spaces left.... Some customers may visit and camp there.
Expo in Bend Oregon will have Overland Adventure Trucks on site
All other expos are too far away for us. There are many other local events our partners will be presenting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles