Total Composites Camper on Mitsubishi Fuso FG walk through

causa

Adventurer
Again this is not a thread about your product.
As inspiring as this build looks, it is neither an EC, ER, GXV, or falls into the category of "Small volume bespoke expedition camper".

Perhaps the moderator(s), can move this topic to where it belongs: "Japanese Heavy Truck…”.

lucilius

As inspiring as this build looks, it is neither an EC, ER, GXV, or falls into the category of "Small volume bespoke expedition camper".

Perhaps the moderator(s), can move this topic to where it belongs: "Japanese Heavy Truck…”.
+1
Quite a decent-looking DIY rig but probably a good idea to move the post elsewhere, particularly if comments/observations from actual bespoke exped camper mfrs are not wanted.

Wazak

If you take that it's built on a Fuso chassis and has a composite hab box does it make it a EC copy?
There's plenty of external difference, no power steps, awning, canopy etc, the body sides are flat and don't taper off to the top. Ok there's a walk through shower toilet area but so does a few other manufacturers dare I mention ATW for one?.
The guy has built something to be suit his tastes and fair play to him I don't think for one minute that he's trying to pass it of as an EC.
Victorian the body looks great to me I only wish that I could afford to buy a Fuso 4x4 in the UK and build a Total Composite hab box on it with a totally different layout.
Michelle, Lance, I love the EC but they are well and truly out of my budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles