Topo Toppers

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Lots of newcomers to the topper manufacturing space. Looks like an AT Atlas inspired knock off without the benefit of the standard features of an AT Atlas Topper

shmabs

Explorer
Lots of newcomers to the topper manufacturing space. Looks like an AT Atlas inspired knock off without the benefit of the standard features of an AT Atlas Topper

Having been inside of more than a handful of your toppers, I still think you guys build some of the best stuff out there.

However, I am interested to get up close and personal with a topo topper to see what’s what.

When I finally can swing it, I would
love to own an Aterra, but it will require a much more HD truck than my current Tundra.

That kind of setup is still several years off for me, but I can dream and plan right?!?

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Next step in the evolution is to figure out it's even nicer if its wider up top ie the camper is not contoured to the cab, which takes you full circle lol.

escadventure

Adventurer
One thing about the Topo Topper offers that AT Overland doesn't offer - the actual product. IE, you can get one. In 2-3 months. Compared to a year or so for the AT Summit.
If I could get a Summit in a reasonable time, I'd buy a truck for it right now and get the AT going. But I'm not interested in giving a deposit and having to wait a year.

jmodz

One thing about the Topo Topper offers that AT Overland doesn't offer - the actual product. IE, you can get one. In 2-3 months. Compared to a year or so for the AT Summit.
If I could get a Summit in a reasonable time, I'd buy a truck for it right now and get the AT going. But I'm not interested in giving a deposit and having to wait a year.
Holy cow, is AT Overland really a year out on builds? When I purchased my summit in 2019 the quoted wait time was 10 weeks and they finished it in 9 weeks.

ThePartyWagon

Every dealer is different, not everyone has 12 month lead times. I have AT topper spots available starting in July, still fully customizable.

Contact Equipt Expedition Outfitters if interested.

gojoe

Hello shmabs,
I am a happy and satisfied owner of a Topotopper for my ‘16 Tacoma. My buying and owning experience has been nothing but positive. Happy to answer any questions.

Levik

I ordered a topo topper last month and pick it up next month. I'll try to update this when it shows up. Talking to them on the phone was a breeze, and they are altering a couple little things for me. I like that its essentially a bed topper with a tent, I need the bed space for dog boxes, tools, etc. I had a GFC rooftop tent on a topper, but it really quickly became too small with my growing kids...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94