Top three upgrades/modifications

The Luke

If there’s a thread like this somewhere, just link me to it. I looked but didn’t see it.

I’m about to start working on my Starcraft in the next few weeks. What are your top three upgrades/modifications that you’ve done to make your travels more enjoyable? Pictures encouraged.

The Luke

My fault. Starcraft sportstar
907400606808a56413b89ddefe466c49.jpg

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Nice, are you going to leave the AC unit in the front?
What are you going to be using it for basically, hunting, using in the winter, primitive camping etc.?

The Luke

Nice, are you going to leave the AC unit in the front?
What are you going to be using it for basically, hunting, using in the winter, primitive camping etc.?

Yep, not a bad find for $800.
As of right now, the plan is to leave the ac.

We haul our Jeep all over the southeast and go rock crawling. So (as of right now)this will be mounted on the front of my trailer and turned into a crawler hauler. We generally weekend tent camp 6-10 times a year. But now that we are a family of four, I figured we’d upgrade. Probably 2-3 cold weather trips each year. Primitive camp sites. So I’ll have the generator, but bath houses within walking distance.

9ac728e9b10e4676e37684beeae9f226.jpg

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Not sure if there is a specific starcraft build website. Probably any sites that contain Pop up slide in camper remodel or upgrade etc will fit the bill. Wander the West has a section called " Truck Campers " in the Trucks, Campers and Gear Forums, tons of information on mods, remodeling etc. Fun site and it has much information from outdoor folks all over the southwest.
Good luck and have fun !!

The Luke

Oh I didn’t mean mine specifically. I meant in general. Like led upgrades, solar panels, whatever you feel was a worth while upgrade to your setup that’d you recommend to someone else

codename607

Adventurer
These items have been game changers in my camping experience:

1) Goal Zero Yeti Power Generators(I have a 1400 Yeti and 400 Yeti).
2) Indel B Fridge(not having to deal with ice is awesome).
3) Zodi hot water system(no one likes to camp dirty).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne