Toilet Paper transportation and dispensing

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Off Road Trail Tools (ORTT) Barrel Storage Bag - http://www.offroadtrailtools.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=369

barrel_bag_off_road_trail_tools_2.jpg

barrel_bag_off_road_trail_tools.jpg
off_road_trail_tools_5013_7.jpg

Best thing I've used so far. Doesn't prevent crushing, and it doesn't dispense like a roller, but you can squeeze two rolls in and it keeps them up out of the way. Velcro straps are big enough to wrap around a Jeep roll bar.

I keep mine loosely mounted on the rear window gas strut so I can easily pop the window and reach it, then close the window again.

Bog%20Roll%20Holder%2002_zpsthsn6duk.jpg~original

Bog%20Roll%20Holder%2001_zpsxzowb57l.jpg~original

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Great...I'm not about to wade thru this crappy thread but has anyone mentioned the endless streams of toilet paper that blows around in some areas? A little sand or leaves over it does not stop the rodents from pulling it up. Reuse your old zip locks from your lunch and packing it out is best. Burn or burry the paper very deep at least. Please.

Burb One

Adventurer
Off Road Trail Tools (ORTT) Barrel Storage Bag - http://www.offroadtrailtools.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=369

barrel_bag_off_road_trail_tools_2.jpg

barrel_bag_off_road_trail_tools.jpg
off_road_trail_tools_5013_7.jpg

Best thing I've used so far. Doesn't prevent crushing, and it doesn't dispense like a roller, but you can squeeze two rolls in and it keeps them up out of the way. Velcro straps are big enough to wrap around a Jeep roll bar.

I keep mine loosely mounted on the rear window gas strut so I can easily pop the window and reach it, then close the window again.

Bog%20Roll%20Holder%2002_zpsthsn6duk.jpg~original

Bog%20Roll%20Holder%2001_zpsxzowb57l.jpg~original

Dang, I was going through this thread thinking this is ridiculous, just use a damn plastic bag, but that bag looks pretty nifty. I really like the velcro. Is it waterproof? Sometiems keep the TP next to the toilet, and when it rains, the plastic bag, well, is waterproof

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Dang, I was going through this thread thinking this is ridiculous, just use a damn plastic bag, but that bag looks pretty nifty. I really like the velcro. Is it waterproof? Sometiems keep the TP next to the toilet, and when it rains, the plastic bag, well, is waterproof

I would not bet on it actually being waterproof, then again mine has always been inside the truck. I'm sure you could treat it heavily with your waterproofing application of choice, but there's the zipper to consider...

WOODY2

Adventurer
I'm waiting to see who suggests bringing a Seal-A-Meal unit along to keep their "tissue" dry and tidy, probably someone that has an air conditioner too.

krick3tt

Adventurer
With all the crazy stuff Snow Peak sells (*) I am surprised there is not one in their product line for some astronomical price when a plastic bag will do. I just put a flattened roll in my pocket, grab the shovel and take a hike far away from open eyes. Its not like everyone in camp doesn't know where you are going when you have a shovel in your hand. Watch out for three leaves.

*snow peak does not sell toilet paper holder

geojag

Quart ziplock works for me too, and since I have young kids there are always wet wipes in the truck, also handy.
If things get desperate, I have some blue shop towels behind the rear seat. Three lines of defense before articles of clothing are even considered.

Chuck1

I only go camping with people who vacuum bag toilet paper :p ..

Attachments

• Vacuum Sealing Toilet.jpeg
    Vacuum Sealing Toilet.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: WVI

quickfarms

Adventurer
A tree limb has worked since the invention of TP

18643fd5c628f8ea2b313bb9541029ca.jpg

For a hi tech solution you just need to have your friendly neighborhood blacksmith make you one of these

11815d8f7dbe6d570cf24cda2a9491fd.jpg

Reactions: WVI

pagero

Forget about TP altogether and bring a few sheets of paper towels. It's not like you're going to flush it anyway!

frans

Adventurer
With all the crazy stuff Snow Peak sells (*) I am surprised there is not one in their product line for some astronomical price when a plastic bag will do. I just put a flattened roll in my pocket, grab the shovel and take a hike far away from open eyes. Its not like everyone in camp doesn't know where you are going when you have a shovel in your hand. Watch out for three leaves.

*snow peak does not sell toilet paper holder
If it’s three, wipe with me ?

D

Deleted member 9101

Forget about TP altogether and bring a few sheets of paper towels. It's not like you're going to flush it anyway!

How crude.... Up your game and use baby wipes. After a week in the woods with no shower your posterior will thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles