TJM bull bars

expoxj

Adventurer
When I saw this post I did a little research and it appears that they are winch compatible. Here is write-up that I found:

http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/features/0112_4wd_jeep_cherokee_xj/index.html

I personally like the looks of the T17 myself, but I don't think it is as good of a deal as the T15. I also like the rear tire carrier set-up, but $900 for something that is being discontinued is too much for me.

Thats exactly what I thought. I like the rear bumper set up alot. But for 900 I'm getting close to a warn.

T

Totenkopf

Anyone know who bought the stock of TJM Ford bumpers? I want to get one for my Excursion.

troy

Adventurer
Anyone know who bought the stock of TJM Ford bumpers? I want to get one for my Excursion.

If you are in the market, I would start checking vendors inventories. When I was looking, I found Desert Rat clearancing out their TJM stock and they had stuff for Jeeps and Toyota. I'm sure there are other that want to unload them for Fords. You might get more luck looking for Super Duty bumpers than for the Excursion.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
We bought all the Toyota, Chevy, Ford and Dodge products. Here is a list of what we have left....

***kicks ground and shakes head that no T100 bumpers are left...***

I've spent the better part of the last 5 years trying to acquire the rare TJM T15 for the Toyota T100. I know TJM sold out and discontinued them years ago. And I can't get any of the current owners to turn them loose... I was hoping against hope, that Slee would have acquired one in the stockpile somehow.

Ah well... back to the drawing board... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior