TJ Overhead Console Build....Lots of Pics!

Thunderbear

Thanks!!

i had actually thought of doing it out of fiberglass (or just coating the current model with it ) , but due to my lack of experience with it, i decided to stick with my basic plan.

You do excellent work. I especially like the attention you pay to clean wiring.

If it's easily removed, some textured paint will remove the wood grain a bit more, if you're so inclined. Hammertone, sandstone, or similar, all easily found in spraybombs or liquid. I used sandstone on the inside of my hardtop when I did the sunroof install. Worked great, and got rid of the annoying white interior color of the hardtop.

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Hey Phil, nice build and install! Would like to see it in person one day. Perhaps you can come down to Cowtown and visit? Check us out on the Canada section here on ExPo as well as on the TrueNorth alliance on ExUT (see link below). We are trying to get some camping scheduled/planned for this summer as well as regular lunch gathers for meet/greet.

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
very nice. looks very solid. Good on ya for knowing what you can do well, and not over-spending your personal budget...

(Takes a real man to do it himself, rather than just whipping out a credit card, and indebting himself.)

Very, very impressed

-B

sakurama

Adventurer
Bump just in case Phil is still around and wants to update the thread photos. I swear Photobucket seems to have killed off half the internet build threads...

Gregor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier