Tirfor griphoist grip hoist

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Here is a (I believe) 4000 lb tirfor or griphoist ..takes the 7/16 cable.. These are supposed to be the best thing out there as far as hand winches are concerned..thing is really freaking heavy and in good condition.. It appears to have had a repair done to the handle unit...possibly to repair/ eliminate the sheer pin.... $400 plus shipping.. If I'm outa my mind on the price let me know...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334946104.239702.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334946117.847060.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334946133.809000.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334946205.620494.jpg

chrsprser

ever get a buyer?

Final bump....$300

I know it's years later, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

If this thing is still around and you are indeed still in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area as the site suggested, I'd be interested in taking a look and making an offer.
I'm in Davie.

Thanks

I don't mean to rush you, but for me, time is fairly tight. I need to find a solution, yours or somewhere else, in the next few days.

Thank you.

Chris

Camelfilter

Explorer
These are super handy, the folks from Uwharie Offroad had one in use at there training class at Expo East.

The other safe alternative would be to use a hi-lift jack, but that would require more repositioning. With the chain locked into place you can do it without having to re-set the entire pull line...just another option, as Hi-lifts are much easier to source.

...Good luck in your search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior