Tires and Wheels

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
Spent the day Saturday playing with tires and wheels . First step take the two off the trailer and get them unmounted then run them to the powder coater had to have them there by 9 am. No problem got them there on time and they said be back at noon .
Step 2 run across town and get my tires that I loaned to a friend (1st problem) he still has them on his wheels so I had to take 2 of the wheels and tires to the tire shop and have the tires replaced with the ones I had just had unmounted . Then back to the friends house . He raises an eyebrow but holds his tongue about the cracks and a few screws in the replacement tires on his wheels. (Did I mention they where loaners) .
So on the step 3 its almost 12 o'clock and am 20 miles away I get there and the place is locked up tight as a drum . I'm about to leave in despair the shed door opens and some sort of mind altering smoke dissipates . The powder guys explain that the wheels needed to cool after baking so they decided to get baked.
Some how I guess that is funny . The wheels where done and looked great .
Step 4 back to the tire shop to get the tires mounted on the new looking wheels , All went well and $162 later mostly at the tire shop this is the finished article.

Randy

DSC00901.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior