Tired of all the "crap" RTT's. So I made my own. - TERRAPOD!

JJBiggs

Supporting Sponsor | SEES
It's getting closer!

JZrJjyc.png

AeroNautiCal

Explorer
Yours is a phenomenal achievement, especially when considering that the Covid-19 situation compelled the majority of your support businesses to close indefinitely!

That you have worked diligently and at all times been open and honest is admirable and a measure of your integrity and commitment.

I believe your inspired, refined and rather lovely RTT will prove to be very popular, and I look forward to seeing a single person module if that proves to be financially viable for you to produce.

JJBiggs

Yours is a phenomenal achievement, especially when considering that the Covid-19 situation compelled the majority of your support businesses to close indefinitely!

That you have worked diligently and at all times been open and honest is admirable and a measure of your integrity and commitment.

I believe your inspired, refined and rather lovely RTT will prove to be very popular, and I look forward to seeing a single person module if that proves to be financially viable for you to produce.

Wow...I'm not really sure what to say. Thank you for such a kind message. Thanks so much. I truly appreciate your kind words.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society

Very cool of you to say that ---- Chad and Kos are real people, real members of the community, and real nice people to camp with.
This and these types of businesses are the ones that our collective should be supporting.

BTW, seeing that you're from England, it made me think of Guinness. And when I think of Guinness I think of the Squirrel...

tenor.gif

JJBiggs

Thank you, Bill.

For those interested - there are only 12 handcrafted, USA made RTTx tents remaining. Thanks for the support!

lwg

That’s exactly what my backup tent is when I’m too lazy to mount the RTT or the trail is too difficult requiring me to keep the roof weight down!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJBiggs

Saw a guy who did this.
A Cabelos covered cot as a budget, superlight RTT.

View attachment 616565

View attachment 616566

Now that I have 2 TJRs, the beater might get this for the 2/3/4 day local expeditions over mountain passes. Be very cool, incredibly light, for no doors, no top summer exploring.

Looks good and safe... :oops: Applaud the Made in China creativity. Now do this to it and let us know how it goes... ;)

Last edited:

billiebob

Next time drop that branch across the ridge... lol
If you park under a danger tree.............

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles