Tired of all the "huge" RTT's. So I made my own.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99
Drive Nacho Drive: A Journey from the American Dream to t...
by Brad Van Orden, Sheena Van Orden
From $15.95
999 Days Around Africa: The Road Chose Me
by Dan Grec, Dan Grec
From $19.95

AeroNautiCal

Explorer
Yours is a phenomenal achievement, especially when considering that the Covid-19 situation compelled the majority of your support businesses to close indefinitely!

That you have worked diligently and at all times been open and honest is admirable and a measure of your integrity and commitment.

I believe your inspired, refined and rather lovely RTT will prove to be very popular, and I look forward to seeing a single person module if that proves to be financially viable for you to produce.

JJBiggs

Supporting Sponsor | SEES
Yours is a phenomenal achievement, especially when considering that the Covid-19 situation compelled the majority of your support businesses to close indefinitely!

That you have worked diligently and at all times been open and honest is admirable and a measure of your integrity and commitment.

I believe your inspired, refined and rather lovely RTT will prove to be very popular, and I look forward to seeing a single person module if that proves to be financially viable for you to produce.
Wow...I'm not really sure what to say. Thank you for such a kind message. Thanks so much. I truly appreciate your kind words.

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fable About Following ...
by Paulo Coelho
From $10.47
Americas Overland - The Driving Handbook
by Donald Greene
From $20
Vehicle-dependent Expedition Guide
by Tom Sheppard
From $115.7
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society

Very cool of you to say that ---- Chad and Kos are real people, real members of the community, and real nice people to camp with.
This and these types of businesses are the ones that our collective should be supporting.

BTW, seeing that you're from England, it made me think of Guinness. And when I think of Guinness I think of the Squirrel...

JJBiggs

Supporting Sponsor | SEES
Thank you, Bill.

For those interested - there are only 12 handcrafted, USA made RTTx tents remaining. Thanks for the support!