Tired of all the "crap" RTT's. So I made my own. - TERRAPOD!

JackW

Explorer
Picture of my Terrapod Solo being put to use last month in Tellico Plains on our two day traverse of the TAT from Andrews, NC to Copperhill. We camped at the Cherohola Mountain Trails Campground a couple of miles west of Tellico Plains - nice folks and a common stopover for TAT riders.

IMG_20220917_180403950~2.jpg

JJBiggs

Supporting Sponsor | SEES
Ladies & Gents!

>>> ONLY 14 TENTS REMAIN IN THE 2022 PRODUCTION ALLOCATION - RESERVE YOUR'S NOW! <<<

yxZagEH.jpg

JJBiggs

Ladies & Gents - only 10 tents remain in the 2022 production.
Lead times for tents are at an all time low. (About 2 weeks)

Now is the time to order your's before we have our restocking delay.

M6R3V6z.jpg

JJBiggs

Ladies and Gents, We have a new milestone to announce.

Two (2) Terrapod RTTx tents were hit with CRAZY winds while camping in a storm system that blew through TN a couple weeks ago. Our 2 customers both reported sustained winds of 40+mph with gusts of up to 55+mph with a tornado touching down just Southeast of the encampment. Both had zero damage and the tents performed fantastic.

Now...while this new information is another fantastic result of what our tents can do, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING TUNED INTO LOCAL WEATHER REPORTING. PLEASE PLAN YOUR TRIPS ACCORDINGLY AND CAMP SAFE.

When it comes time to choose your next Adventure RTT, choose wisely.

Cheers,
C

gthTUEx.jpg

jchasse

Ladies & Gents - only 10 tents remain in the 2022 production.
Lead times for tents are at an all time low. (About 2 weeks)

Now is the time to order your's before we have our restocking delay.

M6R3V6z.jpg
Just picked up my Terrapod from Juniper Overland today! Really excited...but i have an unrelated question. Do you have any details on how the propane tank is attached to that rack on the tundra in that pic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles