Tiny House Tundra

JohnnyS

Explorer
The project is to build an expo Tundra that's capable off road, comfortable on the highway without a COG that makes it like driving a sailboat, and finally that has a very comfortable self contained living quarters (4WC).
The build kicked off last May but the wait time on parts has kept the pace somewhat glacial...thus the pics have been pretty boring until now.
Hopefully we'll be making more progress in the next few weeks.
The truck is a '17 SR5 with the 38 gallon tank and 5.7.

Link to build thread and pics:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/tiny-house-tundra.1053231/#post-11610987

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I really like your buiild. I am considering doing something similar, but perhaps building a custom box.

I respect that you put it up on IHMUD. However I cant even read it anymore, there are way too much ads clutters everywhere. It is my hope that we would never get there with this forum.

JohnnyS

Explorer
I really like your buiild. I am considering doing something similar, but perhaps building a custom box.

I respect that you put it up on IHMUD. However I cant even read it anymore, there are way too much ads clutters everywhere. It is my hope that we would never get there with this forum.

I intended to cross post here but was running into issues posting pictures

Whatever it was seems to have been worked out.
:)

robert

Expedition Leader

Try using uBlock Origin, it should block the ads (blocking three on this page).

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Try using uBlock Origin, it should block the ads (blocking three on this page).

I tried some of these blockers in the past - they do work, but I am using 3 different computers/3 browsers and iPhone and Ipad, so it's not really a good solution for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz