Tiny House On A Steel Soldier…………….Expedition Notes.

seeNik48

Adventurer
Wow, i sure hopes your kids are on their way to being healthy. What a scare. Our daughter came had a UTI (at 12?) while on a cross country train ride. Four days in a hospital in Rugby, ND. I can fully understand how alarmed you were.

We soent the night at Bastendorf Beach a few years ago, not knowing about the issues. There were 2 burned out RVs there but also a class C with people camping for the night. Other than a few locals coming in to fish or make out, the night was quiet. But, stay away from the rest area on 36 on the way to Florence. Grafittied vault toilets should have warned us this was not a great place to camp but it was dark, pouring torrents and we were tired. During the night some hoodlums came in loudly revving their engine fir a long time next to us. The next day a local told us about the gang activity. He was packing. No more graffitied rest stops for us. Hope the rest of your travels are worry and carefree.

I like what you said about Oregon. You can go from mountains to beach quickly. Its a wonderful state. Check out the waterfalls along 138 from Roseville east. The hikes are wonderful and positive ions from waterfalls are healing.

the deputy

Enjoyed following along in your travels. Granted, there have been some trying times....but you have made it through. Hope the kids are totally on the mend and you post some more reports soon.

Brian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94