Time to start a 'Riot! 2015 Jeep Patriot sport build.

autism family travels

Wheel spacers, and the RRO you "should" be good. Big thing is the spring perch and pinch welds by the foot well of the cabin. If you clear those points you are good to go.

Darkrider

Adventurer
Just goto my build page and have a look, those are 235's so that will give you an idea.

This is a pic of a Series I (like Jhill had) with 245/70R17s with a lift and 1 1/4" spacers on it. The spacers were to clear the spring perch i am assuming. Maybe the pinch weld as well. Either way it gives me a good idea of what mine will look like on the new tires as well as looking at your pics. It is just a matter of finding stock offset aftermarket wheels now unless i stumble upon some factory 17" Patriot wheels.

attachment.php

autism family travels

If you want the wheels like mine, they are the same as caliber wheels as well as compass wheels. So any 17" factory wheel from either of those models will work. Also, careful of that tire size. Depending on the manufacturer they will be larger or smaller than the ones posted in the photo. Like, I have a set of 265 trail cutter AT tires on my suburban, I put a set of good year kevlars in a 245 mounted to my F150 wheels and they are essentially the same size. So, make sure yours will actually fit. 235 are pretty well guaranteed to fit, the 245s you have to be careful. What brand do you have again?

Darkrider

Adventurer
Hey darkrider, still floating around here? Any progress?

Still around, No further progress made mostly due to work picking up a lot in the past couple months. Have decided not to run the 17" tires on the Patriot but am still lifting it to gain some ground clearance. The plan tire wise is to stick to 215s on 16" Wheels. This is mostly due to trying to keep the stock tire well usable for a spare tire. Maybe with removal of the sound deadening in the well i might be able to squeeze a 225 in there.

On the upside i did figure out i could adapt a light bar from a GMT400 truck to the front bumper with some spacers and some all thread. So that project will be coming up in the future once i can take the Patriot down from DD duty long enough to pull the bumper cover off to fit it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94