Thuren Ram 2500/3500 rear bumper, with swing out!

TommyG

Adventurer
Was super excited to see this on Instagram. Really looking forward to seeing how it comes together.

I’ve known don since 2001, if he builds it, it will work perfectly. This is a great option since EXP1 does not build a functioning bumper and their customer service is horrible (see many threads on this forum).

Yikes,

Great looking bumper from Don. It will be awesome we are sure. Our bumpers are quite functional and work across several truck platforms.

Thanks for the shoutout!

Still would love to get some emails from you so I could help solve your issues.

My email again, just in case, sales@expeditionone.biz

Jace Randolph
Expedition One

Inline6

Adventurer
I have not heard any one mention Lorenz for quite some time. I was an early adopter as well, still have most of the suspension on my truck.

Explorerinil

Observer
Lorenz sold me one of his first trackbars geez,ten years ago at least. I think Don cut him off shortly thereafter.
This was back in 2001, don was a member of a truck forum I was on and he was starting to build parts for members. He didn’t even have a business at that time. Don is a good honest guy who’s very smart and a damn good engineer.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I have not heard any one mention Lorenz for quite some time. I was an early adopter as well, still have most of the suspension on my truck.
He bought up pallets of Eibach springs and shocks at the onset of the pandemic. No supply chain shortage. We live about 45 minutes from one another. Yeah Don's a quality person and a heck of a fabricator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier