Thule parts and service

Curmudgeon

Adventurer
Does anyone here know how to get parts or service from Thule? I have a cargo box that needs a new latch. Just a simple part. I located their website, and sent them an email inquiring about the part. They didn't even have the courtesy to reply.

But I still need a latch.

JP

njtaco

Explorer
Under "product support" look up your product and the parts schematic should show up on the screen. You can order direct online from there.

-or-

From the site:

Out of stock? Can't find it?

We encourage you to contact our Consumer Service Department at 800.238.2388

Hours of Operation:

Tuesday to Friday

8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST)

Curmudgeon

Adventurer
Under "product support" look up your product and the parts schematic should show up on the screen. You can order direct online from there.
I have been to their website, and spent quite a lot of time there trying to locate what I need. When I was unable to locate the correct part, I sent a detailed request via the product support section of their website. TWICE!

They apparently can't be bothered to answer such requests. That's why I asked here.

JP

njtaco

Explorer
I have been to their website, and spent quite a lot of time there trying to locate what I need. When I was unable to locate the correct part, I sent a detailed request via the product support section of their website. TWICE!

They apparently can't be bothered to answer such requests. That's why I asked here.

JP

Hmmm...I can't say that I tried to order online, I have received good service by calling the toll-free number though. Good luck!

Cabrito

I come in Peace
I would try calling.

I can't speak for Thule, but with Yakima I called and got a person. They sent me a set of mounting hardware for one of my roof boxes for free.

Sometimes a phone call actually works.

I hope you end up getting what you need. I'm interested to see how Thule handles this sort of thing. I do have some Thule gear so I might need something sooner or later.

Lance4me

Observer
I'll google the installation instructions of the cargo box for parts number. It's more easy to order with the parts number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles