Three 4WD ambulances for sale at next Ritchie Bros. online Auction in Edmonton Alberta Canada.

Fatboyz

Observer
Just thought I'd post this for anyone in Canada that is looking for a 4WD ambulance to start a build. With the oilfield tanking here a lot of the onsite medical/safety companies have folded. There are three Ford F350 Ambulances for sale at the next online auction which is next week, Oct. 28. For those looking it might be worth watching this Auction site as I'm sure there will be more units coming through. Here is a link:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Just thought I'd post this for anyone in Canada that is looking for a 4WD ambulance to start a build. With the oilfield tanking here a lot of the onsite medical/safety companies have folded. There are three Ford F350 Ambulances for sale at the next online auction which is next week, Oct. 28. For those looking it might be worth watching this Auction site as I'm sure there will be more units coming through. Here is a link:
Now 5 posted

Imbecile

Besides the obvious displacement, what is the difference between the 6.0 and the 6.4? Does the 6.4 suffer from the same nightmare issues the 6.0 has?

iggi

Ian
Substantial differences.
Anecdotally, it seems the early 6.4's may have had more issues than the late model 6.0's. Seems like a lot of the issues revolve around the DPF system.

If I was shopping again I'd consider that 2006 F350. The bulletproof upgrades for the 6.0 are less labour intensive in the F series than in the Econolines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94