Thoughts on this Ego Nexus 3000 watt generator

Ari3sgr3gg0

If you already have bought into that tool system it seems like a nifty gadget if you can get it at a low price. None of the issues of noise like a gas generator and can be recharged with solar power if you know what you're doing. Easily replaced batteries and a large tool eco system, has a lot of pros in my book. Only reason I wouldn't go for one is I don't own any tools that use that battery

Photobug

If you already have bought into that tool system it seems like a nifty gadget if you can get it at a low price. None of the issues of noise like a gas generator and can be recharged with solar power if you know what you're doing. Easily replaced batteries and a large tool eco system, has a lot of pros in my book. Only reason I wouldn't go for one is I don't own any tools that use that battery

None of the tools being shown are cordless, all those tools are corded. The battery system is only to run an inverter to run AC powered tools chargers, computers, etc. It is really just a battery pack and inverter combo with some sort of solar charging capacity.

If you wanted to use this as a generator while off grid you will need a gas generator to do so.

Ari3sgr3gg0

None of the tools being shown are cordless, all those tools are corded. The battery system is only to run an inverter to run AC powered tools chargers, computers, etc. It is really just a battery pack and inverter combo with some sort of solar charging capacity.

If you wanted to use this as a generator while off grid you will need a gas generator to do so.
Ego has a cordless tool line. That tool line is compatible with the batteries used in this inverter. The corded tools shown in the video were to demonstrate it's power output.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94