This small Japanese Isuzu Rodeo Camper sounds good on paper. Any thoughts or experiences?

I recently Learned of the existence of the Japanese "Isuzu Camping Car" based on the Isuzu Rodeo chassis (it looks like there is a pretty much identical Nissan/Datsun version as well). On paper it sounds pretty good, but there isn't much information on out there about these things.
  • 4x4 with manual locking hubs
  • Turbo diesel 2.8L engine (looks like the 4JB1 or 4JB1-T)
  • 5 speed manual transmission
  • One Piece fiberglass camper body, apparently with the same advantages as a sunrader (no seams to leak)
  • Small (not sure exactly how small but would probably fit in a normal parking space
  • Fully self contained w/ shower
  • Right hand drive
  • Looks to be about the size of a Toyota Sunrader, maybe a little lower profile.

Anyone have any experiences with this cool little camper? or the engine or isuzu rodeo chassis? What are your thoughts?

I briefly looked at one here in Oregon. The weird thing with that build was that you stood in a sunken area at the rear, btw the frame rails to use the stove/sink and still have headroom. So I'd want to know what the vertical interior height is on one. Other than that, it looked like a cool little rig. Would make a fun ski camper for sure.

The weird thing with that build was that you stood in a sunken area at the rear, between the frame rails to use the stove/sink and still have headroom. So I'd want to know what the vertical interior height is on one. Other than that, it looked like a cool little rig. Would make a fun ski camper for sure.
Do you recall what the interior height was on the one you checked out? And did the sunken area between the frame rails go the length of the camper or was it just near the back cooking area? Any other Observations?

I went to test drive it, and when I got there it was out on a test drive and then the guy came back and bought it! Seemed like a toyota dolphin, but smaller. Cool build, had potential. The sunken area was just at the back. Some have a hatch/storage there. Ceiling was under 6', I had to stoop a little. That's about all I know...

I briefly looked at one here in Oregon. The weird thing with that build was that you stood in a sunken area at the rear, btw the frame rails to use the stove/sink and still have headroom....
not at all related to this thread .. but there was a youtube of a cap camper made with a ford ranger and the guy cut out the floor over where the spare tire would traditionally be mounted for the same headroom gain.

sorry; carry on.