This is the one !!

MOAK

Adventurer
A friend of mine just sold his 96' LX450 for $36,500. pristine, meticulously maintained, and well used with 150k miles on it. This listing is all original. A collector will be very happy to get it., sit on it, and beef up his children's portfolio.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
A friend of mine just sold his 96' LX450 for $36,500. pristine, meticulously maintained, and well used with 150k miles on it. This listing is all original. A collector will be very happy to get it., sit on it, and beef up his children's portfolio.
That's amazing anybody would pay that but there's lots of bucks floating around out there.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
That's amazing anybody would pay that but there's lots of bucks floating around out there.

Agreed, not particularly low miles and the more common and less desirable Lexus iteration at that. Good for his buddy, silly for the buyer.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
He bought at the peak- I don’t see this appreciating.

billiebob

There have been many more outrageous sales than this. B@T is a fabulous venue for entertainment.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I was thinking long term- what will the peak be in 15-20 years? It’s a museum piece.
I think that’s what it’s worth in 20 years- factor in inflation and he was a lot better off doing something else with his money. That being said a lot of times that has nothing to do it. Someone sees something they like and it’s worth it to him so I am happy for him- it’s a beautiful vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94