this 20 ton bottle jack? this air compressor?

Ron B

Explorer
Update - someone pointed out that I’d need to jack up the truck/pop up truck camper combo from the axle, (?) so I’d need a * cradle * to do it safely. (?)

Yes this kit is expensive, but it comes highly recommended by a number of people, as being very safe.

I hope to be traveling and RVing for many many years to come, and safety is priceless to me.

thoughts? Never mind the price. :)

They are currently 20% off, (back ordered 2 weeks) so the 20% off takes the sting out. and happy to support a small business.

Do I want to add the UNIVERSAL BOTTLE JACK BASE ? $40.

Also I understand I should carry a basic jack stand with me, to put in place, after the corner is jacked up, to be extra safe. Any recommendations? Bonus points for an Amazon link (yes it will be weeks ‘till I get it)

Thanks!

I am late to this party but in case you are still wondering...I have the safe jack and accessories and they are really beefy and well built. I have the 6 ton kit and want to add a 12 ton bottle jack with an adapter so I can use the same extensions. Solid stuff and highly recommended by several wheelers I trust

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Update - someone pointed out that I’d need to jack up the truck/pop up truck camper combo from the axle, (?) so I’d need a * cradle * to do it safely. (?)

Yes this kit is expensive, but it comes highly recommended by a number of people, as being very safe.

I hope to be traveling and RVing for many many years to come, and safety is priceless to me.

thoughts? Never mind the price. :)

They are currently 20% off, (back ordered 2 weeks) so the 20% off takes the sting out. and happy to support a small business.

Do I want to add the UNIVERSAL BOTTLE JACK BASE ? $40.

Also I understand I should carry a basic jack stand with me, to put in place, after the corner is jacked up, to be extra safe. Any recommendations? Bonus points for an Amazon link (yes it will be weeks ‘till I get it)

Thanks!
Safe Jack option
Prior to purchasing Safe Jack make sure it will fit under your axle when your tire is flat.

1593435510700.png

I would upgrade the Viair 400 to the 450. The 400 has a duty cycle and if you follow it you will need to pause the 400 before all you tires get aired up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles