Thinking about Trailbalzer

Grassland

If it wasn't for the lack of guns for the law abiding, and all the venomous animals, Australia sure seems like the place to be. They get all sorts of neat Utes and 4x4s.
I wish the Jimny was sold here a cheap little gokart like 4x4 with no features would be nice.

Paddler Ed

Adventurer
Couple year ago. What make it worse is that Australia has a Trailblazer too...... But theirs is a BOF SUV based on the Colorado.....
View attachment 645952

*had the Trailblazer - it's been killed off as Holden is no more after GM decided that they were only going to bother with the American markets (they also exited Europe by selling Vauxhall/Opel to PSA); however, I think you can still get the Isuzu MU-X which has an Isuzu diesel in it instead of the VM diesel that GM used in the Colorado/Trailblazer.

If it wasn't for the lack of guns for the law abiding, and all the venomous animals, Australia sure seems like the place to be. They get all sorts of neat Utes and 4x4s.
I wish the Jimny was sold here a cheap little gokart like 4x4 with no features would be nice.

Got plenty of mates who have their firearms licences, and they have a decent selection of rifles for shooting feral pests, so not sure why it's such a drama.

Grassland

GM sold Vauxhall/Opel as well? Where have I been living that I've not heard this!
The Opal insignia was super nice, that's how we got the Turbo Regal GS in North America.

Paddler Ed

Adventurer
GM no longer holds any financial interest in Isuzu.
Same as Ford selling off their last bit of Mazda (which is why Mazda and Isuzu did the Ute's together this time). Think Ford are doing the next Ranger with VW to replace the Amarok.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
The bankruptcies and near bankruptcies of a dozen years ago forced the sell offs of these full and partial interests in smaller auto manufacturers. Look at Ford’s brand portfolio in 2008 versus now as an example.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz