TheTradingTraveler: Trading Forex and Traveling the World

TheTradingTraveler

The Trading Traveler
Sawadee Krap from Thailand!

Long time reader and lurker.

The time has come where I think we have earned enough battle scars on the road, literally and figuratively (we just laid the motorbike down last weekend) to post. Ahhh the road rash...:roost:
IMG_2194.jpg

We are Charlie and Brittany, currently in Thailand and traveling throughout South East Asia via our Honda Forza 300 CC motorbike. So far we have covered 9000 kilos, most of Northern and Central Thailand as well as Laos. We will be covering all of SE Asia and then onto Australia and NZ before heading back to America to conquer the PanAmerican!

Screen Shot 2014-02-15 at 4.47.12 PM.jpg
GOPR0403.jpg

Our blog is thetradingtravelers.com and is loaded with information regarding our travels, star YouTube appearances, and tidbits of trading information. I also have a detailed review/videos of the Honda Forza in the event anyone is considering travel on motorbike. Please feel free to subscribe and like us on Facebook!

Hope to see y'all out on the road.

Charlie

Last edited:

GabriellePeake

Dude, it is because of this that I love trading. There are no more such jobs on the planet where you can work on the seashore and drink pinacolada. This is very cool. I am glad that I discovered trading because it completely changed my life and made me freer and happier. Of course, do not forget about the profitability of trading. This is one of the most profitable and popular methods of earning in the usa. I started trading in the field of consensus estimate after I came across one article explaining this method and after that I started making money on this.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94