DSC_0021-1.jpg

custom background image

DSC_0017-1.jpg

phone screen

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Touch screen operates like a iphone

DSC_0018-1.jpg

camera control and Nav PTT

The left remote controls the camera angle and zoom patterns and the right remote operates the Kenwood's Push To Talk to control everything from nav to ipod to my phone - i currently have the voice set to a Australian woman.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

installed 3 new switches from OTRATTW to control my LF 240's, roof top lights and rear dust lights

DSC_0017-2.jpg

TheJosh

Explorer
finally finished the install of my Kenwood DNX9960

DSC_0021-1.jpg

custom background image

DSC_0017-1.jpg

phone screen

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Touch screen operates like a iphone

DSC_0018-1.jpg

camera control and Nav PTT

The left remote controls the camera angle and zoom patterns and the right remote operates the Kenwood's Push To Talk to control everything from nav to ipod to my phone - i currently have the voice set to a Australian woman.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

installed 3 new switches from OTRATTW to control my LF 240's, roof top lights and rear dust lights

DSC_0017-2.jpg

looks great dude... do u happen to have a jpeg of that background? i would love that on my screen! i cant find a good toyota background to use.

TheJosh

Explorer
I recently Found Two solar panels at work and I'm going to put one to use.

the panel is a Solarex VLX53 53 watts of power at 3.08 amps. i also picked up a Morningstar SunSaver-10 Solar controller

Morningstar%20Sunsaver%2010.jpg

for install i need to make a bracket to mount the solar panel to my bajarack, but i also want to make it removable so i don't have to have the panel on all the time. i will also have waterproof removable connectors on the roof to easily unplug.

what battery would i normal connect a solar panel to? should i do my main starting battery or my aux?

if i did my main battery i was thinking i can just run the wire down the hatch and into the positive and negative terminals on the rear blue seas fuse block?

still figuring this all out so any input is appreciated!

here is my proposed mounting location

file-1680.jpg

TheJosh

Explorer
i didn't have the right fittings when i originally installed my air compressors so i re-did the plumbing this evening. i moved the filter near the battery and i shielded the stainless leader hoses with 5/8' heater hose going through the radiator support. i also removed the driver headlight to rewire a few things and hide the ddm ballast underneath

file-630.jpg

Cleaner install

file-1600.jpg

Air filter and 2 to 1 "T" leading to air tank

file-1737.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94