The Unnamed - 2019 Ram Power Wagon Build

St8ton

I’ve heard they didn’t make one for the 19 trucks... can u post a link to the one you have? Did it plug into the obd port or did you have to do like some folks (ram tazer) and remove the dash and and buy a separate wireing harness?
Well, if you go to their website and plug in your truck information you'll find what they make for your specific vehicle. Hearsay isn't the best thing to work off of...

Hypertech

More specifically, the unit I used. It comes with everything needed to perform the task.
Part# 752504

RRTX

Very nice, I just picked up my '19 Power Wagon this past Saturday and I'm trying to decide on future mods. I ended up with the Bright White color, I really wanted the Granite Crystal but there wasn't one within a couple hundred miles of me in that color that didn't have the Ram Box system that was the one option that I 100% didn't want. I'll be interested to see how the AT3W's hold up on the heavy truck, I had them on the Grand Cherokee that I traded in and will probably go with them in 35x12.50 when I decide to replace the stock tires (your 37's look amazing, I just drive way too much to go that big).

Explorerinil

Observer
Very nice, I just picked up my '19 Power Wagon this past Saturday and I'm trying to decide on future mods. I ended up with the Bright White color, I really wanted the Granite Crystal but there wasn't one within a couple hundred miles of me in that color that didn't have the Ram Box system that was the one option that I 100% didn't want. I'll be interested to see how the AT3W's hold up on the heavy truck, I had them on the Grand Cherokee that I traded in and will probably go with them in 35x12.50 when I decide to replace the stock tires (your 37's look amazing, I just drive way too much to go that big).
I got a bright white power wagon and love the color combo with black decals. So far I’ve done great on the stock small duratracs, I plan on running 35 at’s also.

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Thanks! I use the Ram provided platform and run the fridge behind the driver seat. The PLB sits in the middle on the floor with the option of plugging it in to the factor outlet if needed. It's working great so far. The only thing that would make it better would be it it open on the side rather than the end.

dmTTIxkl.jpg

sOaw4cHl.jpg

Just enough room given your driver's seat position! I can see why you'd like it to open on the side vs. the end. Can you open it from the end without having to slide the driver's seat forward?

Regardless, very nice location and set up!

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
shop.dometic.com

Use promo code Expedition20 for $25 off your order of $75+

St8ton

Just enough room given your driver's seat position! I can see why you'd like it to open on the side vs. the end. Can you open it from the end without having to slide the driver's seat forward?

Regardless, very nice location and set up!

DOMETIC
mobile living made easy
shop.dometic.com

Use promo code Expedition20 for $25 off your order of $75+
It is a tight fit, but it fits. I'm 6'3" and the seat is at a comfortable position for me. It opens completely as it sits in the photos.

St8ton

A few photos from some recent trips.
New River Gorge NPS area in West Virginia & the Linville Gorge area outside of Lake James.

QD6ZS6ol.jpg

Y62zpjJl.jpg

I mounted the Expedition One bed rack for a brief moment. If anyone is interested I'd be willing to sell it locally in NC.

Sd39hlcl.jpg

fZJzJDrl.jpg

yRIeBaAl.jpg

YxfytLQl.jpg

St8ton

Do you mind me asking why you are already selling the bed rack?
Decided I wanted a weather resistant cover for gear in the bed with the possibility of sleeping in it and I couldn't recommit to a RTT so it didn't make sense to continue to run.

Currently running a Softopper as a quick/lightweight solution.
and
I've got an off road camper I pull when it's more than me camping or we are base camping for several days.
With the Softopper
s9VMRTjl.jpg

Runaway Venturist 6x8
WawYqfvl.jpg

RzXgrznl.jpg

Rub0RR6l.jpg

St8ton

Did you fit a 37 in the spare spot?
No, I haven't attempted that yet. Currently I just carry all the gear to fix a common puncture/flat. If it's catostrophic, I can run the stock to limp it somewhere. But, the plan is to run a full size spare on the top of the Decked strapped down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles