The Unnamed - 2019 Ram Power Wagon Build

St8ton

How is articulation affected by the airbags?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Articulation is not affected by the airbags. The lower portion of the bag is not attached to the axle, I'm using the Daystar Cradles to capture the lower and provide free movement for articulation.

nater

Adventurer
@St8ton Any chance you could share details of the cowl mount NMO set up for the @MidlandUSA antenna? Looking for an NMO plate, and figured you already ran this gauntlet? Any close up pictures?

St8ton

@St8ton Any chance you could share details of the cowl mount NMO set up for the @MidlandUSA antenna? Looking for an NMO plate, and figured you already ran this gauntlet? Any close up pictures?
It's a simple flat bracket I made. Just get the NMO flat mount from Midland and figure out how far out you want to be on the A-pillar light mount. I'm using the BajaDesigns light mounts, just attached the bracket off of that.

chet6.7

Explorer
With the rear coil spacers? No, nothing out of the ordinary.
Now, with the rear trackbar and sway bar...that made a hell of a difference.
Yes,the rear spacers,is a longer shock required? I agree on the rear bars,the Thuren bar is what the Ram engineers should have done in the first place.

DBNeuhaus

Do you happen to have a part number for the hellwig sway and adjustable links? The website doesn't seem to show a model fit for 19+ 2500's. Although I assume the 18 will fit. Thanks.

St8ton

Update time!

Few small bits added...

New Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions mic holder
hrbTvNJl.jpg

bzMQxgql.jpg

SZZvQI5l.jpg

Added the Fox ATS Steering Damper
Tight fit but it works well. Simple single bracket install and adjust to you liking. Jury is still out on if it's worth the price tag.
(Sorry for the crappy photo)
ixMPiSGl.jpg

New tool for those downed limbs or quick fire wood processing.
0a2AyWJl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles