The Ultimate Troopy: 80 series + 75 series + LS v8 = LSJ155

TonyLC

This truck is just .................... beyond amazing!! ?
Patiently waiting on updates :):). Really loving this build and the craftsmanship. Excellent in all facets.
Sweet mother of Pearl! That is an amazing build! Can’t wait to see it finished!

Thanks!
And I'm stoked to see it finished too. I'm not in a huge rush though, I'm probably headed overseas for at least a year in July so it's not like I'll be able to enjoy it haha
It's still rolling. Mostly just waiting on some replacement panels. A bit more corrosion than anticipated but, like I said on ih8mud, you gotta piss with the cock you've got. No turning back. It'll be better than new when done.

WOODY2

Adventurer
Thanks!
And I'm stoked to see it finished too. I'm not in a huge rush though, I'm probably headed overseas for at least a year in July so it's not like I'll be able to enjoy it haha
It's still rolling. Mostly just waiting on some replacement panels. A bit more corrosion than anticipated but, like I said on ih8mud, you gotta piss with the cock you've got. No turning back. It'll be better than new when done.
You know if you would leave the keys we here at Expo would send you regular updates on how well it runs. Naturally we would send photos of it in scenic places. :LOL:

TonyLC

You know if you would leave the keys we here at Expo would send you regular updates on how well it runs. Naturally we would send photos of it in scenic places. :LOL:

Hah! Don't know if I could handle it. It'd be like seeing your ex-lady with her new dude on Facebook. Both being money pits and all.

WOODY2

Adventurer
Hah! Don't know if I could handle it. It'd be like seeing your ex-lady with her new dude on Facebook. Both being money pits and all.
I've never heard of a Troopy leaving it's owner before? Living vicariously through your vision and expendature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles