The storage net in my Columbus is pregnant and sagging :-(

alia176

Explorer
Has anyone replaced their elastic storage net thing due to age and sag? I was going to hit Amazon but wanted to check with y'all first! Authome has nothing on their website under accessories.

Thanks.

greg.potter

Adventurer
Check out the wire frame shelf that I added to my James Baroud RTT detailed in the post referenced below. You might be able to adapt this approach to your clamshell. I had previously done something similar with some cargo netting but found the wire frame shelf worked much better

alia176

Explorer
Check out the wire frame shelf that I added to my James Baroud RTT detailed in the post referenced below. You might be able to adapt this approach to your clamshell. I had previously done something similar with some cargo netting but found the wire frame shelf worked much better

Oh SNAP, that's a great idea. Thank you sir! I'll attach mine with shock cords so that the shelf always tries to suck up to the ceiling. I'll try to make it so that we can "pivot" the shelf down and toss stuff on it. Upon release, it'll return to the ceiling. This way, a dangling shelf won't hit us on the head when we sit down under it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior