The SOS Report. The Full Story

stioc

Expedition Leader
Great stuff! Also, one of the few trip reports I've seen with the terrain as rocky as what we have out here.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Thanks man! Yea we have some rocks no doubt. Rubi and Cali on on my list once lockers go in and I finish the suspension over haul.

concretejungle

Adventurer
Amazing trip. I was so mesmerized by the pictures I couldn't tell where you were. Wyoming obviously but mind sharing the trail names again?! Thanks!!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Some was southern MT..well..only part of it. Chapter 4 basically. and first trail was in ID.

trails:

1)Lolo motorway
2)Morrison Jeep trail
3)Goose Lake Jeep trail
4)Shoshone Lake trail

Matto

Observer
Thanks for taking the time to write that up Monte. Absolutely breathtaking photos, and it felt like we were all along for the adventure with you. What an epic trip with a great bunch of friends.

Bit props too for fixing the truck right at the start. That's the sort of thing that would make me cranky and ruin the trip. I love not just your attitude, but also that of all your friends and family to simply pitch in and get it all fixed so the adventure can continue.

Congrats on organising such an awesome trip, and thanks again for sharing it here.

Cheers!
Matto :)

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to write that up Monte. Absolutely breathtaking photos, and it felt like we were all along for the adventure with you. What an epic trip with a great bunch of friends.

Bit props too for fixing the truck right at the start. That's the sort of thing that would make me cranky and ruin the trip. I love not just your attitude, but also that of all your friends and family to simply pitch in and get it all fixed so the adventure can continue.

Congrats on organising such an awesome trip, and thanks again for sharing it here.

Cheers!
Matto :)

Thanks man! it was a blast of a trip. The people there to help enjoy it really make it worth it all. Was worth all the heart ache.

Glad you enjoyed the read!

Wilbah

Adventurer
Really great trip pics and description! Thank you for sharing it, I know posting tons of pics and the write-up is not easy! REALLY enjoyed reading it.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Really great trip pics and description! Thank you for sharing it, I know posting tons of pics and the write-up is not easy! REALLY enjoyed reading it.

Thanks man. It took a good while to do it. But was worth it :) took 3 months just to get all the photos edited haha well..all from the three main guys. One is rather slow at editing. He just enjoys taking his time with it.

But I enjoy doing it. Reliving it over again is always fun for me and everyone else that participated.

Tucan viajero

Adventurer
Thank you Sir.

It takes a great deal of determination to keep going even after things start to go really bad. Truly an enjoyable read.

This is the type of story with great pictures that keep me coming back to this site.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles