The RECTIFIED PreRunner Build

RINZLER

Outdoor Enthusiast
T.a.Co Rock Therapy Cont..

Continuing on, Jason and Lauren following me up the rest of Hells

Mike "Jurassic Parking it" with the Pelfrey's

Jason getting Vertical

Still climbing

Hells Revenge Claimed...also without a tug!

Getting ready for the big group pic, I was placed next to these 2! Mademan925 & Sean (DefconBrix)

Then we had this behind us

A pose with Jason (jberry813)

Then setting up for a fun picture with Sean!

Boom!

Huge thanks to Bob (NYCO) & Olaf!

Our last day we took it easy and explored alittle

Last night at camp and an end to what could be my favorite getaway location for adventure!

RINZLER

Outdoor Enthusiast
ECGS 4.88 Nitro Gears & Assembled 3rd Member

A couple weeks after Moab is when the backlash started! First of all, I did jump my truck there at the Dunes across the highway from Area BFE. Need to find some pics of that too, but all that resulted in a bent frame at the rear bumpstops, then this....

Upgraded to some 4.88s thanks to ECGS

RINZLER

Outdoor Enthusiast
A New Plan

New plan is to straighten, fabricate new stronger crossmembers, and box the frame starting at the back of the cab. Since my fabricator in Mesa, TommyGunFab is going to have the bed removed and all hardware out of the way, it just makes sense to go Long Travel in the rear! Good enough excuse for me!! :) With that said stay tuned for some ADS 2.5 16" Triple Bypasses, Hydro Bumps, DMZ SUA Kit, and a bed cage!

Until then, here's the newest addition to Rinzler! Rigid Industries E-Series 30" Amber Combo Light Bar! Also added some new decals to the rear window

keylay

Adventurer
that is a nice pre runner. You are defiantly more daring that i was with my 2005 trd off road. Currently i have a 4th gen 4runner with 4wd, but i'm wondering what's more capable, a stock 4wd 4runner or a locked and lifted 2wd pre runner on 35s?

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Dude.... saw your accident on st3f3ns IG page. Glad to see you and everyone involved are okay. Sorry about the truck :-(

Avilaj54

Awesome build! I live in the Phoenix area and I have a 2006 pre-runner with an ARB locker. It has suited my needs so far however, I just installed a US Off road winch bumper and an ENG SR9S winch for added insurance.
IMG_8675.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94