The real reason to buy the new Maverick

ricoisme26

ginally (could fit 31's stock)
I guess I was thinking toyotas, nissans (datsons), mitsubishis, etc. but that's a good point that you're 85 is similar in size. I recently acquired a 2005 pontiac vibe as a run around car and was surprised how much more it had in common with 90s vehicles as far as feeling inside the car, than it does with mid 2010s. You sit inside and feel like there is sheet metal (maybe plastic) between you and the outside world. Newer cars you feel like you're inside they create their own environment for the occupants.

85_Ranger4x4

I guess I was thinking toyotas, nissans (datsons), mitsubishis, etc. but that's a good point that you're 85 is similar in size. I recently acquired a 2005 pontiac vibe as a run around car and was surprised how much more it had in common with 90s vehicles as far as feeling inside the car, than it does with mid 2010s. You sit inside and feel like there is sheet metal (maybe plastic) between you and the outside world. Newer cars you feel like you're inside they create their own environment for the occupants.

Agreed, kinda why I prefer the older stuff.

Whatever hokey environment an automaker tries to cook up usually doesn't jive with what I want in a vehicle interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles